Adult Content

This blog contains material that may be unsuitable for the stuck up, close minded, or homo-kinka-phobic. If you are under 18 or other wise limited in your perceptions, please move along

Friday, August 05, 2011

Desires...

Master and I played with another girl on Tuesday night. It was something we had been talking about for a long time. We talked about three different scenarios- me being a top, a bottom, and neutral to the other female involved. I was most interested in being neutral the first time- being a completely ignored observer, but Master wanted me more involved. So I ended up kinda topping, and kind being on equal level with her. There was some rope play, a little impact play, hogtieing her. Then Master fucked her as i worshiped his feet from the floor... It was rather intense for me, and a first for us...

I'm interested in doing it all again. The girl, watching them fuck, hurting her, being hurt, worshiping both their feet, her foot pushing down on my head... *happy sigh*

And above that... I want to scene soooo fucking bad. I want to be beaten, bruised, bleeding, sore, stiff, giggling, cumming, tortured... I can't help it... I'm just a fucking pain slut...

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you had a positive experience with this. i always worry about jealousy and all that rubbish. It sounds like it was amazing in every way. Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete