Adult Content

This blog contains material that may be unsuitable for the stuck up, close minded, or homo-kinka-phobic. If you are under 18 or other wise limited in your perceptions, please move along

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Struggle

A few days ago, this girl hurt her back.

I was lifting a case of beer, of all things. I must have moved or twisted wrong as I lifted, because I sprained my lower back muscles. I went to the chiropractor and he put me in a lower back brace and told me to take it easy over the weekend and come back on Tuesday for an adjustment cause he couldn't do it then. So I haven't been able to work or do anything around the house or please Master. I've basically slept and hung out on the couch.

I feel pathetic. Master had to cook me dinner and my kitchen is still a mess. *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Awww hope you feel better and heal up quickly! I have hurt my back in the past...it's the worst thing to happen IMHO. No way to get comfortable, ugh.

    Reminds me though, I need to work on back/core muscle stuff because I seem to have back aches whenever I try being fully suspended. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel and it's no fun at all. Just remember--it will get better. Then you will be back to cooking and your kitchen will be pretty again!

    ReplyDelete