Adult Content

This blog contains material that may be unsuitable for the stuck up, close minded, or homo-kinka-phobic. If you are under 18 or other wise limited in your perceptions, please move along

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Anticipation

Meeting someone that you have talked to online is always nerve racking... Months of anticipation has built up, of teasing of pictures, of phone calls and video chat. Meeting Daddy tomorrow... has turned my tummy into butterflies. My hands shake, my knees are weak. I know i need to sleep tonight, cause its a 4 1/2 hour drive. But the idea of sleeping right now... i don't see it happening.

For the past week my mind has been lost in daydreams, and at the same time i am focused on my submission and my spiritual healing. I feel connected with my innerself, with the Goddess, with the universe as a whole. I feel... contented with the world as a whole...

1 comment: