Adult Content

This blog contains material that may be unsuitable for the stuck up, close minded, or homo-kinka-phobic. If you are under 18 or other wise limited in your perceptions, please move along

Saturday, February 26, 2011

solitary

I don't do well on my own. I don't mean i need to be constantly micro-managed (though sometimes i suppose i do). I mean that when left on my own with little or no communication with my dominant or significant other, i find myself bogged down my the quiet. Silence invades my mind like a fog of dis-ease, making my heart pick up its pace, my skin grow cold, and my fingers twitch. I much prefer the sounds of a busy home. The TV or music on, a voice on the other end of the phone (or computer), sounds of life.

Master is at the bar, and Daddy has been having computer problems and now is having phone issues as well. I know that neither is trying to ignore me, just that things have gotten in the way of attentions. All very logically i understand. But that does not keep my heart from jumping in its cage and my fingers from checking the phone constantly for missed signs of affection....

No comments:

Post a Comment