Adult Content

This blog contains material that may be unsuitable for the stuck up, close minded, or homo-kinka-phobic. If you are under 18 or other wise limited in your perceptions, please move along

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

This Thanksgiving this girl has a lot to be thankful for.

The family dinner has gone off well, no arguments or fights yet, and i am glad to experience my family in a happy way...

Thankful for Master for owning me and allowing our relationship to open. Also thankful for his hard work.

Thankful to Master Asha for mentoring me, for guiding me as i search out what submission really means to me. Thankful to him for the love and support he has shown me.

Thankful to Spirited One for sharing her thoughts with me, for being like a sister, for being supportive, for being willing to share.

Thankful to Daddy for loving and accepting me unconditionally, for supporting me as i learn to adapt to the new relationship and situations.

Thankful to the Goddess for blessing me, for wrapping arms around me and keeping me safe through travels and explorations.

Thankful to all who read here, who have shared my journey and will continue to do so

No comments:

Post a Comment