Adult Content

This blog contains material that may be unsuitable for the stuck up, close minded, or homo-kinka-phobic. If you are under 18 or other wise limited in your perceptions, please move along

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day ten: Final ten words

1. Love isn't the end all cure all of life. Being in love doesn't mean a perfect life or perfect relationship. It doesn't really mean anything.

2. The only constant trait about me is change.

3. I have to keep my ears clean. Seriously, i use a q-tip twice a day at least. Ear wax freaks me out.

4. Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

5. I'm Daddy's little girl. But not to either my step father or bio father.

6. My dream car is a 1967 Shelby GT 500.

7. I love stargazer lilies and pink roses more than any other flower. It would be wonderful for someone to send me some from a distance.

8. I dislike Chevy Chase....

9. Adding cherry to pretty much anything makes it lots better....

10. Chocolate saves lives... It keeps me from snapping something vital

No comments:

Post a Comment