Adult Content

This blog contains material that may be unsuitable for the stuck up, close minded, or homo-kinka-phobic. If you are under 18 or other wise limited in your perceptions, please move along

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day four: ten things you want to say to one person

(Look, if I have ten things to say to one person, I've either already told them or I will sit them down and talk to them. Therefore, I give you ten things I wish I could say to ten different people, and some of them could be said to more than one person.)

1. I hate that we as a family, have ignored the negative happenings. We've never discussed my attempted suicide or the abuse you let occur.

2. I wish that i was more to you than just what you see. I wish that you had the ability to hear what i am trying to say rather than just the words that come out of my mouth.

3. Please know how much a care about you, love you, cherish you, want to be there for you, even though i can't be right now.

4. Get over yourself. You suck.

5. I miss you more than you can ever know because we don't talk anymore. I still think about you every day.
6. He's mine now. Get over it.

7. Giving birth doesn't make you a mommy. Neither does sticking him in front of a TV all day. Being a mommy is about cleaning up puke, breaking fevers, driving, all day, coloring on the floor with him, pushing him in the swing, loving him unconditionally, never pointing out flaws that he can't control, supporting him through everything.

8. I'm fine with you having your religion as long as you are fine with me having mine. Same goes for my relationship. I don't judge who you love, what right do you have to judge who i love?

9. I didn't expect this to happen, but i'm very glad it did, and i love you....

10. I can't be who you want me to be. I tried and realized that being who you want me to be means sacrificing my dreams, my heart, and the core of who i am. I am truly sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment