Adult Content

This blog contains material that may be unsuitable for the stuck up, close minded, or homo-kinka-phobic. If you are under 18 or other wise limited in your perceptions, please move along

Monday, April 19, 2010

Thank You

I wanted to write a thank you to everyone that commented on my posts, chatted with me, or wrote something that inspired me to find a better understanding of my submission. I have come to understand that it is like a river, changing and fluctuating as my Master's dominance continues to rain down on me...

I will post what i have learned shortly, in another post, as well as a post about the play party that we went to, and the experiences shared there.

Also, thank you for adding me, for reading me, and taking the time to share your experiences as well...

Much love
K

No comments:

Post a Comment