Adult Content

This blog contains material that may be unsuitable for the stuck up, close minded, or homo-kinka-phobic. If you are under 18 or other wise limited in your perceptions, please move along

Monday, March 08, 2010

Retreat

Today i read mouse's latest post and tears welled in me. Its been a while since Master and i had a really good scene, and reading her post made me ache. Spring break is 4 days away, and i will be spending the 9 days at home (his home). We have lots of tentative plans, from visiting the aquarium to shopping, to playing. Until then, i plan not to post. I will be preparing myself for my Master, throwing in some extra exercise, visiting old schools to get transcripts, etc. Hopefully i will come back without this sense of aching. Somehow, i know my Master aches to. and more than i want to quiet my own inner screaming, i want to quiet his...


until then
k

No comments:

Post a Comment