Adult Content

This blog contains material that may be unsuitable for the stuck up, close minded, or homo-kinka-phobic. If you are under 18 or other wise limited in your perceptions, please move along

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dailys

Daily
i will spend 5 min naked kneeling in Nadu after waking.
i will ask for permission from Master to use the restroom.
Master will tell me what panties (if any) to wear the following day.
i will take my butt plug, smart balls and vibrator with me where ever I go.
i will ask Master what I will be allowed to have for lunch.
i will chat with Master everynight as allowed. my chat end time will be 10:00 during the week, and 11:00 on Friday and Saturday.
i will be in bed and lights out by 11:00 during the week and 12:00 on Friday and Saturday, unless told otherwise by my Master
i will spend 10 min naked in Nadu (Mon,Wed,Fri), Sula (Tues), Bara (Thur),Belly (Sat),She Sleen (Sun)
Other
Master will help me in my clothing purchases.

This is the list of guidelines that i have been given by Master. Not exactly a contract (although i have been told that one may be coming when He is down here Memorial day weekend). This came after the bad weekend where i refused to do as i was told... I'll post that soon. Being that i am a LD slave and that i need tight boundaries, Master set this up for me to keep me on track and centered despite what has been going on during the day. i try to do my best in keeping to this, although things have a tendency to get in the way.. Like the fact that He changed offices and now i can't talk to Him at work like i was able to before, so it is hard to call to ask permission to go to the bathroom everytime i need to when He is all busy, or on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment