Adult Content

This blog contains material that may be unsuitable for the stuck up, close minded, or homo-kinka-phobic. If you are under 18 or other wise limited in your perceptions, please move along

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Collaring....

I was collared. A ring of steel lay about my neck and I was bound to him beyond the confines of a wedding ring or marriage certificate.

Now that I am no longer under that collar, I find myself afraid to be under another. Its like playing with fire, far more edgy than the cutting and burning and bleeding that I delight in every weekend. So when Daddy brought it up.....

It started out as something someone mentioned to him and he was curious what it meant. We talked a little and read some about a Collar of Consideration.... Then yesterday, he mentioned getting one... Making one.. I panicked and could have possibly overreacted... a lot.... I'm terrified by the thought now... And my response was so intense, that he has no desire to bring the subject up again for a while.... Why am I afraid?

No comments:

Post a Comment