Adult Content

This blog contains material that may be unsuitable for the stuck up, close minded, or homo-kinka-phobic. If you are under 18 or other wise limited in your perceptions, please move along

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What *am* i looking for?

I've been asked a lot recently what I am looking for in a relationship, in a man, in a Dominant. I suppose this happens when you become single and start looking for something new. I've been trying to give it some thought. And here's what i've come up with

My man will be a man of contradiction. Kind and caring but strong and strict.
My man will be romantic. The kind of guy to bring me a flower or surprise me with a kiss on my lunch break at work.
My Dominant will be able to take the upper hand with me. Take me, control me, discipline me. And care for me, cherish me. Love me

I want passion. I want to be devoured. I want to be seen and taken at my most vulnerable. To be swallowed whole and spit back out as something more...

Chivalry shouldn't be dead. Doors should be opened. Sweetness found. Its okay to pamper a girl, make love to her, bathe her. Celebrated.

I want a family. I want a home. It doesn't have to be traditional. It shouldn't be vanilla. But it should be the safest place in the world for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment