Adult Content

This blog contains material that may be unsuitable for the stuck up, close minded, or homo-kinka-phobic. If you are under 18 or other wise limited in your perceptions, please move along

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I am no longer collared. No longer owned. No longer his submissive...

We split up last night. I took my collar off about 30 minutes ago. I feel naked.

I won't say this was a mutual decision. But, despite the fact that he called that final shot, and i'm the one in shock, but i think we both felt it coming, both knew neither of us were happy. I just didn't want to admit it, wanted to believe that it could be fixed.

This all being said. I'm shutting down this blog. It was, after all, "Sweet Submission in the House of Reason" and I am not longer a submissive in the House of Reason. I WILL be keeping the web address, kslaveconfessions.blogspot.com, I will just be revamping my blog page over the next couple of weeks, and probably removing several posts.

I need a fresh start.

No comments:

Post a Comment