Adult Content

This blog contains material that may be unsuitable for the stuck up, close minded, or homo-kinka-phobic. If you are under 18 or other wise limited in your perceptions, please move along

Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's always something. Some reason. Something has to go wrong. Anything that could possibly be important to me... Another night at home with books or with Star Trek. Another night of disappointment. Another night without relief. Another night with no cure for the ache that has been building inside of me for months now. It's been five months since we really played. Five months since i have been able to float away and stay gone, to come back to your arms around me, waiting for me. Longer than that since we exchanged breath, since i gave you literally everything that i have. Several months since you really felt like my Master through and through. The longer this continues the more empty i feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment