Adult Content

This blog contains material that may be unsuitable for the stuck up, close minded, or homo-kinka-phobic. If you are under 18 or other wise limited in your perceptions, please move along

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Whispers

Cum for me, little slut.
Good Girl
filthy whore
Beg to cum

Just thinking of my Master whispering these things into my ear makes me tingle. I've been obsessed with it lately. I walk down the side walk between buildings at work and imagine watching him thrust into me over and over. My legs up in the air, slut present, making a v, until he says break, so i can wrap my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck, pulling him to me. I always have to watch my nails. When it feels so good i want to burst, need to cum, and still he won't let me, or even when he does, i have a bad habit of letting my nails sink into his shoulders. I have an ex that has a pretty set of scars from that. I get distracted, lost in that intensity, and forget to be careful.

I want primal passion. I want him to be lost in me as much as i am lost in him. Its not making love at that point, its fucking. It's raw, animalistic. Its needs and urges and ecstasy. He pulls my hair and i moan. i clench around him and he growls at me. I love that sexy growl he makes when he comes. The way i shiver afterward, and we both fight to breathe. How my body wont stop spasming.... mmmmhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment