Adult Content

This blog contains material that may be unsuitable for the stuck up, close minded, or homo-kinka-phobic. If you are under 18 or other wise limited in your perceptions, please move along

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

a new submissive

It hasn't been as long as i expect to go without posting to this blog. But as i am struggling to learn balance to my life, and not panic about smaller things, i realized that posting to my blog helped me cope with a few things, and that others read my blog to gain insight into the submissive mind. The Eleventh Tradition in the House of Reason states this:
"I will be courteous to my fellow submissive. I will share my knowledge and experience with others, in the hope that, they will learn and benefit from where I have been. I will take time to help those new to the scene start out on the correct path. For when anyone honestly seeks instruction I want the hand of our community to be there, and for that I know I am responsible."
By stopping my blog, i was going against this tradition, i was holding things in my mind that could possibly help others, which was the opposite of my intention. So here i will start again. i plan to post at least once a week, more as my schedule allows, so that i may assist others in the journey of submission and Dominance.

No comments:

Post a Comment