Adult Content

This blog contains material that may be unsuitable for the stuck up, close minded, or homo-kinka-phobic. If you are under 18 or other wise limited in your perceptions, please move along

Monday, June 22, 2009

Punishments and piss slut

A weekend full of punishments finally ending today. Stemmed from my lack of trust in others, even in my Master. And of course the new Professor. Trust is a scary new thing and my doubt has a tendency to swat at it like a fly. So friday, even though i had a friend over, i had to stand in the corner for 30 min and think on what i had done, then sleep neck to ankle in clothing, which is not very comfortable for me. And then the Professor didn't talk to me all weekend. That was the hardest. i drove myself crazy thinking about Him and checking my mail every half an hour. Did i mention patience is not my strongest trait? And the finally, the Professor called me this morning and came by. W/we chatted for a bit on things that had happened and the weekend and punishment and atonement. To me, punishment is knowing that i disappointed my Master or Sir and atonement is whatever They think up to torture me after. In this case... The Professor peed on me. :( i'm not really into watersports and He knew that, but it is something He likes and i thinking was testing my submission to Him. i didn't argue, so afraid i was of being cast out of favor once again. He was kind and gentle and didn't make me sit for long afterward, but it was somewhat humilating. And i think that was the point. But things are right again in this little sub's world.

No comments:

Post a Comment