Adult Content

This blog contains material that may be unsuitable for the stuck up, close minded, or homo-kinka-phobic. If you are under 18 or other wise limited in your perceptions, please move along

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I waited anxiously for his car to pull up, glancing out the window every few moments. I toyed with the fringes of my short denim skirt, crossed and uncrossed my legs, spun my coffee cup between my manicured fingers. After four months, four long months of waiting, I was finally gonna get to see him in person. Make contact with those beautiful blue eyes.

I was staring so intently out the window that his warm hands sliding over my shoulders made me jump and knock over the sugar container. Little white crystal scattered over the table, but i was oblivious to the mess, my eyes caught in his stare. Those piercing, yet soft, blue eyes. He chuckled down at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment