- I am officially reenrolled in college for the summer semester. Woot! I'm taking History since the civil war and Classic/Medieval Humanities. I'm sooooo excited.
- Master and I finally got a chance to play a little. It wasn't the super intense scene that I have been craving so badly, but it was a nice way to take the edge off. Hopefully more will come later.
- I've had two good days in a row!
- I'm learning to be more relaxed, to not read so much into everything. To understand that everyone, including me, needs time and space to deal with what life presents.
- Had Chinese food for dinner, after shopping at a used book store and Goodwill, where i bought Pain & Passion: A Psychoanalyst Explores the World of S & M by Robertf J. Stoller and a couple of corsetish tops, respectively. I'm looking forward to the new book. This makes the third that i am reading at the same time.
- I'm working with a couple of people to get our local chapter of The Next Generation up and running. Its a group for kinksters ages 18 to 35 or that play with someone that falls in that age range. I'm afraid of the politics, but looking forward to the adventure
Monday, March 29, 2010
at 7:07 PM