Adult Content

This blog contains material that may be unsuitable for the stuck up, close minded, or homo-kinka-phobic. If you are under 18 or other wise limited in your perceptions, please move along

Monday, March 29, 2010

Update

  • I am officially reenrolled in college for the summer semester. Woot! I'm taking History since the civil war and Classic/Medieval Humanities. I'm sooooo excited.
  • Master and I finally got a chance to play a little. It wasn't the super intense scene that I have been craving so badly, but it was a nice way to take the edge off. Hopefully more will come later.
  • I've had two good days in a row!
  • I'm learning to be more relaxed, to not read so much into everything. To understand that everyone, including me, needs time and space to deal with what life presents.
  • Had Chinese food for dinner, after shopping at a used book store and Goodwill, where i bought Pain & Passion: A Psychoanalyst Explores the World of S & M by Robertf J. Stoller and a couple of corsetish tops, respectively. I'm looking forward to the new book. This makes the third that i am reading at the same time.
  • I'm working with a couple of people to get our local chapter of The Next Generation up and running. Its a group for kinksters ages 18 to 35 or that play with someone that falls in that age range. I'm afraid of the politics, but looking forward to the adventure

1 comment:

  1. Glad things seem to be going your way... well mostly anyway. :-D

    *hugs*

    turiya (a.k.a. spirited)

    ReplyDelete