Adult Content

This blog contains material that may be unsuitable for the stuck up, close minded, or homo-kinka-phobic. If you are under 18 or other wise limited in your perceptions, please move along

Monday, March 01, 2010

Peace through simplicity and submission

This weekend was wonderful, not because of any big event or overturning or long beating. But because of its simplicity. Time was spent on domestic duties, though we did play a little. Oh, and i gave Master a lap dance- something i was very nervous about doing. Master wrapped a chain around my waist, and then locked it to my collar so that the chain was between my breasts. It made me nervous at first, but i got more and more comfortable and barely noticed it was there. Oh and did i mention the amazing fucks? *chuckles* I never lost my feeling of submission, never felt frustrated or overwhelmed.

Don't get me wrong, i'm a little pain slut, and i still want a good scene like everyday *giggles* but i don't feel that it is a necessary for my happiness as it once was.

No comments:

Post a Comment